Monday, February 4, 2008

Comics of the Day

Worst: Runners-up: Family Circus, Foxtrot, Garfield, Mutts, Non Sequiter, Prickly City, Zits (I woke up on time in high school, made my own breakfast, packed my own lunches, managed my own homework, Connie bothers me because she spoils Jeremy and he gets blamed for it)

Best:

I love the overly dramatic writing in the last panel. I love that Agnes' grandmother is religious. I love the sense of chaos and distance from reality Agnes displays.

Runners-up: Beetle Bailey, Brewster Rockit: Space Guy! (love the attention to detail, some cartoonists might have let this slide with only the final joke), Candorville (nothing new about the joke, but well presented), Cul de Sac (I used to love mitten juice), Doonesbury (on the strength of Romney's "I change all the time" line), Get Fuzzy, Sally Forth (Sally's sister is cute), Watch Your Head

No comments: